So you want to be a part of our team this summer?
Cascade Kiteboarding hires only the best people to provide incredible kiteboarding experiences for our clientele. Here's what we look for in our people:
- Positive attitude
- Good listeners
- Selfless, modest, non-judgmental
- Encouraging, inspiring
- Always doing their best
Current Positions open at Cascade Kiteboarding - 2018
IKO Level 1 & 2 Instructors:
We are seeking awesome IKO Level 1 & 2 Instructors. Want to get your IKO certification? Our course runs May 11-20 for new coaches! Email our IKO trainer Jeff @ urbansurf.com. You can also start the process here!
In order to teach for Cascade, you must...
- be legal to work in the United States
- have patience and the keen ability to listen in your lessons
- want to teach others to progress, have fun, and be safe
- not have an inflated ego
- be an IKO Level 1 or Level 2 instructor
- teaching from a boat or PWC is preferred but not necessary
- be open to learning how we teach at Cascade
Apply by sending us an email with a resume and why you want to work at Cascade to cascadekiteboarding at gmail.com
Reservations & Booking Coordinator:
Cascade Kiteboarding is seeking a part time person (about 20 hours/week) to answer phones, inquiries and book lessons for August and September before we close for the season September 15th, and possibly for Summer 2016.
The chosen individual must...
- be a kiteboarder (at least intermediate)
- be organized, personable, and calm under pressure.
- be able to multi-task in various digital/cloud environments including Google Calendar. Spreadsheets & Google Apps
- be knowledgeable in some social media environments such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- be a good listener & understanding of people's needs
- competitive pay
- end of season bonus potential
- kiteboarding gear discounts
- kiteboarding & surf industry discounts
- potential travel
- instructor training potential
- housing stipend
- be a part of the best kite school in the Gorge
If this is you, please email a resume with an email introduction to cascadekiteboarding (@) gmail.com